• The former military barracks
• Fažana, a picturesque fishing village
• Beautiful beaches
• A view of the islands of the Brijuni National Park
Seaside bike tour
The tour covers a bike trip alongside the former military barracks (historical monuments) to Stinjan, a quarter on the outskirts of Pula. It further takes you along the beautiful coastline of the Fažana Riviera to Fažana, a small village with a picturesque harbour. Due to its beautiful parks, pine forest and romantic promenade, Fažana attracts a great number of visitors throughout the whole year. From Fažanska riva there is a wonderful view of Brijuni National Park. The tour is ideal for those who want an easy ride along the sea, for families with small children. On the family package, children will find hidden treasures along the way. Do not miss this relaxing tour for adults and fun for children.
Type of tour: guided Level: easy Total ascent: 210 m Duration: 3 hours Distance: 20 km (asphalt 15 km, macadam 5 km)
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select the desired date on calendar
2. Fill in the mandatory fields with a star
3. Terms and conditions; click I Accept For more information about payments please contact us.