• A unique and protected nature reserve, dinosaur track site
• Hidden beaches, the “pure nature” experience
• Refreshment at Safari bar
Seaside bike tour
Discover with us the magnificent and protected nature reserve Kamenjak, a small peninsula 9,5 km long, 1,5 km wide and with its deeply indented coastline 30 km long. The waters of the sea are nowhere more bluish green and crystal clean than in this locality – the southernmost tip of Istria. The rocky beaches alternate with sandy coves. On a relatively small surface area of Kamenjak, there exists the diversity of 530 plant species, out of which 20 species belong to the orchid family. Some are endemic species. Kamenjak is situated in a purely natural environment, there are no campsites, hotels or buildings in here. A bit farther on the way, close to the bay of Pinizule, the ancient dinosaur footprints were discovered in the rock slabs several years ago. During the summer period, you can make a break for swimming here (don`t forget your swimsuit!).
Type of tour: guided Level: medium Total ascent: 450 m Duration: 5 hours Distance: 40 km (asphalt 20 km, macadam 20 km)
09:00 AM (March-May)(September-June)
08:00 AM (July, August)
October, November, January, February – On request
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select the desired date on calendar
2. Fill in the mandatory fields with a star
3. Terms and conditions; click I Accept For more information about payments please contact us.