• A unique and protected nature reserve, dinosaur track site
• Hidden beaches, the “pure nature” experience
• Wine tasting with authentic Istrian cold dishes
Seaside bike tour
Discover with us the magnificent and protected landscape Cape Kamenjak. The waters of the sea are nowhere more bluish green and crystal clean than in this locality – the southernmost tip of Istria. The rocky beaches alternate with sandy coves. Kamenjak is situated in a purely natural environment, there are no campsites, hotels or buildings in here. A bit farther on the way, close to the bay of Pinizule, the ancient dinosaur footprints were discovered in the rock slabs several years ago.
Upon arrival in Kamenjak, we will drive along a narrow path along beautiful beaches, with a unique view to the open sea’s vastness. We will enjoy snacks at the very tip of the Istrian peninsula.
Return by bike to Pula with a stopover for wine tasting of the famous Istrian wine served with authentic Istrian cold dishes (prosciutto ham, cheese, sausages). During the summer period, you can make a break for swimming here (don`t forget your swimsuit!).
Type of tour: guided Level: medium Total ascent: 450 m Duration: 6 hours Distance: 40 km (asphalt 20 km, macadam 20 km)
Exscursion days: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, other days on request
09:00 AM (March-May)(October-June)
08:00 AM (July, August)
November, January, February – On request
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select the desired date on calendar
2. Fill in the mandatory fields with a star
3. Terms and conditions; click I Accept For more information about payments please contact us.